- Fully cloud based solution suite creates a whole new product for all scales of Irish business integrating a Hosted Phone System, all calling (including call centre management and tracking tools) together with CRM, and Collaborative Software to create a one-stop-shop for businesses looking to maximise productivity whilst reducing overall costs
- Packages can be remotely installed, and softphone apps can be deployed with ‘no-touch’ installation ensuring businesses can reap rewards immediately
- Full voice integration with Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Zoho embeds voice calling through business lines in collaboration and CRM tools
- Inclusive Softphone application turns any smartphone, tablet or laptop into your business landline allowing remote working across existing business lines
- No usage charges: businesses no longer need to worry about the cost of billing, especially during lockdowns where mobile costs to businesses have soared – there’s no usage costs.
Ireland, Dublin. (Oct 14th)– Dublin based Irish Telecoms Carrier IP Telecom today launches a game-changing solution suite for Irish businesses. The IPT One suite takes unified communications to the next level, embedding voice solutions into day-to-day business tools such as Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Zoho and Office 365 on an unlimited basis.
Full HD Voice based communications via business lines are embedded in existing CRM or collaborative software or via dialpads across multiple devices. There is no charge for calling and there’s no need for additional devices as calls can be made or received through existing business numbers via existing smartphones, laptops or tablets as if you were making calls from your office deskphone.
For businesses with a call centre function all capabilities are included including tracking, monitoring, reporting and recording with multi-year storage functionality as well as inbound/outbound calling all on a cost per user basis.
Speaking today, Anthony Tattan, CCO of IP Telecom said “This suite of solutions really moves things up another gear in terms of business voice connectivity. Customers and colleagues are always reachable across multiple devices and endpoints. Combining this with collaborative tools, CRM systems and remote connectivity means that no matter where you are based, you’re always connected”.
He continued, “Businesses can experience significant cost reductions, eliminating expensive mobile calls between colleagues as all calls are internal, never have to worry about spikes in call charges – there aren’t any – as well as enable and unite colleagues and functions who may be dispersed due to the lockdown”.
“Businesses of any scale from small offices to multinationals can now avail of a range of enterprise-class solution that suits their business model - with Irish based support - from a proven, business carrier”.
The IPT One suite also includes unlimited IPT Meet, a fully encrypted, device neutral, web-based video conferencing solution that allows colleagues and vendors to continue with face to face meetings without the need for additional subscriptions.
The IPT One suite of Unified Communication solutions start at just €20 per month and are available now at www.iptelecom.ie/ipt-one
About IP Telecom
IP Telecom is a wholly Irish owned Telecoms carrier which offers innovative, leading-edge telecommunication solutions to small, medium and enterprise level enterprises, either straight to client or via our extensive resale partner network.
IP Telecom’s innovative product portfolio includes bespoke VoIP solutions, Hosted PBX, SIP Trunks, CRM integrations, business-class broadband and the game changing IPT for Teams. Unique in the Irish market, IPT for Teams is a world-class integration of IP Telecom’s Hosted PBX with Microsoft Office 365 to deliver a seamless Outbound/Inbound call solution to MS Office 365 and Microsoft Teams Users.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Marketing, IP Telecom
Phone: 01 255 1757